We Urge you to Join Our Team
In Maraten, we provide an excellent working environment where it will continually support development of your professional skills and furthermore a well played teamrole.
- Prepare full set of account
- Good communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Monthly GST submission report and ensure accurate and timely filling
- Direct liaise with auditors, tax agent, company secretary, and all government departments such as Custom & Income Tax
- To provide timely process of employees’ salary & contribute to statutory bodies such as EPF, SOCSO, and PCB
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree of Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Self-motivated & attentive to details with strong initiative
- Preferable applicant with good attitude & Chinese
- Required language(s): Chinese, English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Knowledge in UBS
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent
- Site Supervisor
- Deployment of workers, solve site problems and liaise with subcontractors
- Planning of works and prepare requisite for ordering of materials/equipment for work
- Observe and comply with the overall requirements as contained in the Quality Procedures
- Diploma / Certificate in Building / Civil Engineering
- At least 2-5 years working experience in Construction Industry
- Preferably experience in ISO Quality Management System
- Able to co-ordinate site works with minimal supervision
- Must be prepared to work long hours in order to meet tight deadline
- Quantity Surveyor
- Preparation of cost plan, BQ, progress claim, variation order claims, final account
- Coordination with client, consultants and etc.
- Undertaking cost estimation, cost monitoring and control for updating project budget
- Other ad hoc assignment as and when required by the management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Quantity Survey or equivalent.
- Preferably candidate with 1 -2 years working experience in Quantity Surveying or equivalent. Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time position available.